Thursday, February 15, 2007

Numb3rs

Clever show. Smart and talented writers (I know one of them). For Northern Exposure fans, the lead, Rob Morrow, is a little bit of an odd casting choice. But I got over it and so can you. So this Friday night @ 10PM PST, join me in watching Numb3rs featuring a cameo from UFC champion Tito Ortiz. Here's what my writer friend has to say about the show. “Tito Ortiz is really huge and looks like he'd break you in half for the fun of it. You should watch it. And keep the kids up too, I'm sure they'll find it educational.”

Alright Summer, hear that? TV IS educational despite what your Grammy Julie says. ;-)

2 comments:

Aunt Jan said...

I'll bet your Mommie let you watch Captain Kangaroo and Sesame Street!!

Anna said...

Well, I definitely got to see the shows at the neighbors house. Captain Kangaroo, Sesame Street, Zoom, Charlie's Angeles, Happy Days, The Muppet Show, Laverne and Shirley...am I dating myself? My Mom, not a big fan of TV...BUT we did have a ton of show tunes to listen and sing to, including, A Chorus Line, Oklahoma, and The Sound of Music.

But as soon as I hit 8 years old and became a latch key kid, I went straight home to watch TV. I love the boob toob!