Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day Gifts For Her

My husband gave me a fabulous red purse from Target for Christmas. Love it! It's stylish and functional. Priced unbelievably right and it's the perfect size for a mama on the go. It will fit a small bottle for baby and a water bottle for moi. Couldn't ask for more...or could I? Here's a few more that I think would go fabulously with a gal's wardrobe.

For Spring
  1. Red Hot
  2. Spring Yellow

All Seasons

  1. Chic Black
  2. Basic Brown Stud

2 comments:

Aunt Jan said...

Davy gave me a BIG purse, too. Since "everyone" is toting one, I don't feel like I'm hauling luggage -- and I love being able to carry all the stuff to keep me occupied when I am waiting for the car to be serviced or picking up Davy from an appointment!!

Anna said...

Way to go Davy! It's nice to know that he's in tune with what's HOT. Next time we meet up, I'll ask Davy to give Lawrence a few tips on what to get me for my bday!